The information on this page is out of date. However, some of the content may still be useful, so we have archived the page.
Archived from our former blog, The Beacon.
Employers and SAVE User Agencies! USCIS Is Using New Secure Blue Ink for Certain Immigration Document Stamps
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Parole Stamp
- Temporary I-551 Alien Documentary Identification and Telecommunication (ADIT) Stamp
- Refugee Stamp (Section 207)
- Asylum Stamp (Section 208)
- Initial / Replacement Form I-94 Stamp
Please remember that employers must accept the documents a worker presents when completing Form I-9 as long as those documents appear genuine on their face and relate to the person presenting them.
Employers cannot reject an unexpired, acceptable document presented by a worker, nor can they specify which documents they will accept. Learn more about acceptable documents here.