This page contains information that is no longer current but remains on our site for reference purposes.
Archived from our former blog, The Beacon.
USCIS Spanish Site Now Makes It Easy to Request Forms by Mail
We have added a page in uscis.gov/es where you can order USCIS forms to be mailed to your home. This service is free. (Please note: The forms are in English.)
Have the following information ready when you request your USCIS forms via our page in Spanish:
- The form number and quantity of each form you need
- Your complete name
- Your complete mailing address including apartment or unit number
- Never pay anyone for a USCIS form -- USCIS forms are always available free on our website.
- Keep copies of all your completed forms.
- Forms requiring a signature will be rejected if you do not sign them.
- See the Department of State website for more information on passport or "DS" nonimmigrant visa application forms.
- Sign up for e-Notification by filling Form G-1145 and receive email or text notifications when one of our Lockbox facilities has accepted your application.