The information on this page is out of date. However, some of the content may still be useful, so we have archived the page.
Archived from our former blog, The Beacon.
AskUSCIS : We are here to help you!
We’re always working on new and different ways to help you. One idea is Twitter office hours, a series of events we launched on Sept. 1, 2015. During Twitter office hours, our experts answer your questions about the immigration process and working with us on other efforts. Here’s how it works:
- Follow @USCIS on Twitter.
- Ask your question in a tweet (not a direct message) using the #AskUSCIS hashtag.
- We can’t provide you case status updates, only answer general customer service questions. To check on your case any time, enter a receipt number at Case Status Online.
- Don’t post your A-Number, receipt number, Social Security number or any other personal information. Someone could use it to steal your identity.
- We’ll answer as many questions as we can during each session.
- Afterward, we’ll post a transcript of the questions and answers to this blog.