The information on this page is out of date. However, some of the content may still be useful, so we have archived the page.
Archived from our former blog, The Beacon.
Veterans Day Photo Project!
- Take a photo of yourself holding a sign with the following information (to protect your privacy, please don’t include your name):
- Military branch;
- Years you served;
- Your country of birth; and
- Year you were naturalized.
- If you have a relative or friend who was a naturalized veteran but has died, you can hold a photo of that person and a sign with their information. Remember - don’t include their name.
- When you share a photo with us, you give us permission to use it. However, you still own the copyright.
- Share the photo on:
- We’ll share your photos using our Twitter and Facebook accounts. We’ll also put together an album on our Facebook page and look for other ways to honor you.
To join the conversation on Twitter and other social media in celebration of Veterans Day, use #immigrantvet and #newUScitizen. Thanks for participating!