The information on this page is out of date. However, some of the content may still be useful, so we have archived the page.
Archived from our former blog, The Beacon.
Attention Workers and Job Seekers — Let myE-Verify work for you!
Are you currently working or looking for a job in the United States? If so, myE-Verify can help you!
How? myE-Verify provides great features:
- Self Check: Verify your personal information against records that E-Verify checks. Workers and job seekers can confirm that their records are accurate or, if a mismatch occurs, learn how to make updates.
- Resource Center: Explore multimedia content to learn about the employment eligibility verification process including your rights, your roles, your employer's responsibilities, and your privacy. Information is in text and video. Many resources are available in multiple languages.
- Case Tracker: Track the status of your E-Verify case to know if your action is required.
Create your own myE-Verify account to access additional features!
You don’t need an account to use Self Check, Resource Center and Case Tracker. However, myE-Verify account holders also have access to the following features:
- Self Lock: Protect your identity by preventing unauthorized use of your Social Security number in E-Verify.
- Case History: For your security and interest, see where and when your information has been used in E-Verify and Self Check.
There’s a good chance your employer or potential employer uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility of new employees. myE-Verify helps prepare you for employers who use E-Verify by informing you about your rights and employer responsibilities. You can also participate in the process and use tools that help protect your identity. All services are available nationwide and in Spanish at myE-Verify en Español. It’s all free!