The information on this page is out of date. However, some of the content may still be useful, so we have archived the page.
Archived from our former blog, The Beacon.
Attention Workers and Job Seekers — Let myE-Verify work for you!
- Self Check: Verify your personal information against records that E-Verify checks. Workers and job seekers can confirm that their records are accurate or, if a mismatch occurs, learn how to make updates.
- Resource Center: Explore multimedia content to learn about the employment eligibility verification process including your rights, your roles, your employer's responsibilities, and your privacy. Information is in text and video. Many resources are available in multiple languages.
- Case Tracker: Track the status of your E-Verify case to know if your action is required.
- Self Lock: Protect your identity by preventing unauthorized use of your Social Security number in E-Verify.
- Case History: For your security and interest, see where and when your information has been used in E-Verify and Self Check.