Skip to main content

Update to Form I-191, Application for Relief Under Former Section 212(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA)

Archived Content

The information on this page is out of date. However, some of the content may still be useful, so we have archived the page.

New edition dated 09/20/16. Previous editions also accepted. You can find the edition date at the bottom of the page on the form and instructions. Note: The form was previously titled, "Application for Advance Permission to Return to Unrelinquished Domicile".


Last Reviewed/Updated: