Archived Content

The information on this page is out of date. However, some of the content may still be useful, so we have archived the page.


Update to Form G-639, Freedom of Information Act/Privacy Act Request; New Edition Dated 06/20/19.
Starting 09/03/19, we will only accept the 06/20/19 edition. Until then, the 04/17/17 edition can be used.
Update to Form I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility. New edition dated 05/22/15.
If you are inadmissible to the United States and are seeking an immigrant visa, adjustment of status, certain nonimmigrant statuses or certain other immigration benefits, you must file this form to seek a waiver of certain grounds of inadmissibility. Please refer to the instructions to determine whether you should use this form.
Update to Form G-845, Verification Request (SAVE agencies). New edition dated 05/20/15.
To verify the immigration status of applications for federal state or local public benefits and licenses.
Update to Form G-845, Supplement, Document Verification Request Supplement. New edition dated 05/20/15.
This form reflects information that may be relevant to eligibility for federal, state, and local public benefits under the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996, Pub. L. 104-193.
Update to Form N-565, Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document. New edition dated 05/07/15.
To apply for a replacement Declaration of Intention, Naturalization Certificate, Certificate of Citizenship, or Repatriation Certificate, or to apply for a special certificate of naturalization as a U.S. citizen to be recognized by a foreign country.
Update to Form I-829, Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions. New edition dated 05/07/15.
For a conditional permanent resident who obtained such status through entrepreneurship to remove the conditions on his or her residence.
Update to Form I-730, Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition. New edition dated 04/09/15.
If you have been admitted to the United States as a principal refugee or if you were granted status in the United States as a principle asylee within the previous two years, you may file a Form I-730 to request follow-to-join benefits for your spouse and/or unmarried children under 21 years of age only. See Form I-730 instructions (linked above) for further information.
Update to Form I-539, Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status. New edition dated 04/06/15.
This form is used by certain non-immigrants to extend their stay or change to another non-immigrant status; CNMI residents applying for an initial grant of status ;F and M non-immigrants to apply for reinstatement; and, Persons seeking V non-immigrant status or an extension of stay as a V non-immigrant.
Update to Form G-639, Freedom of Information Act/Privacy Act Request. New edition dated 03/31/15.
This form is used to request access to information under the Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts.
Update to Form I-508, Waiver of Rights, Privileges, Exemptions and Immunities (Under Section 247(b) of the INA). New edition dated 03/31/15.
Non-U.S citizens working for a foreign government mission or international organization who are either: Lawful permanent residents; or Nonimmigrants in A, G or E status who are seeking adjustment of status as permanent residents