Forms and Fees

To apply for naturalization, you will need to file Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. For many immigration forms, including Form N-400, a filing fee is required. This fee must be mailed in with the completed application. These fees can change, so be sure to check with USCIS for the current fees before you send your application. USCIS also understands that there are situations in which an individual is unable to pay the fee for a particular service. USCIS has discretion to waive any filing fee if the applicant can prove that he/she is unable to pay the fee. Information on fees, fee waivers, forms, and application processing times can be found below.

Application for Naturalization

Download the official form to apply for U.S. citizenship.

Citizenship and Naturalization-Based Forms

Find all official citizenship and naturalization based forms.

Filing Fees

Check current filing fees for immigration services and benefits.

Information on Filing a Fee Waiver

Review information on fee waivers.

Information on Filing a Request for a Reduced Fee

Review information on reduced fees.

Check Processing Times

Check current USCIS processing times.