OMB No. 1615-0120; Expires 12/31/2020
Register for a free copy of the Civics and Citizenship Toolkit
- All eligible organizations must register to receive a free copy of the Toolkit.
- Registration is limited to immigrant-serving organizations in the United States only.
Examples of eligible organizations include:
- Community-based organizations or nongovernmental organizations that work with immigrants
- K-12 schools, adult education centers, community colleges, universities, and other educational institutions
- Ethnic or home country organizations
- Libraries: K-12, public, academic, etc.
- Faith-based organizations
- Volunteer groups
- Civic and service clubs
- Other organizations that provide educational resources to immigrants
Registration is subject to review to ensure eligibility. If eligible, organizations will receive one copy of the Toolkit on a first-come, first-served basis. Resources are limited. See below for information on purchasing additional copies. Registration will be open while supplies last.
PERSONAL REQUESTS BY INDIVIDUALS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. For personal requests visit the U.S. Government Bookstore.