Downloading and Printing Immigration Forms
We provide free fillable forms through our website in PDF format, which means you can type your answers directly on the form instead of printing a blank form and writing your answers by hand.
For the best results, we suggest you download the PDF to your computer and complete the form using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader rather than completing the PDF through your web browser. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free from the Adobe website.
After opening the form in your web browser:
- In Microsoft Edge, click the Save icon (second from the right) in the ribbon at the top of the page, or press Ctrl (or Command ) and S on your keyboard. After saving the form to your computer, click on the form icon to reopen it in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- In Google Chrome or Firefox, click the Download icon (second from the right) in the ribbon at the top of the page or press Ctrl (or Command) and S on your keyboard. After saving the form to your computer, click on the form icon to reopen it in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- The Chrome extension might be on if, when using Google Chrome, you see this error message: “An error occurred. An error was encountered while processing the file. Some features might not work.”
You can remove or disable the Chrome extension by following these steps:
1. Open Chrome;
2. Click the ellipsis in the right corner;
3. Click Settings;
4. Select “Extensions”; and
5. Remove or turn off the Chrome extension on the “Adobe Acrobat: PDF edit, convert, sign tools” tab.
- In Safari, open the form, hover your mouse toward the bottom-center of the screen to bring up the gray icon, and click the Download icon on the right corner of the gray icon, or press Command and S on your Mac keyboard. After saving the form to your computer, click on the form icon to reopen it in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you are required to sign the form , you must print the document and write your signature by hand before submitting your form. We will not accept a stamped or typewritten name in place of a signature.
Warning: Many non-USCIS websites also offer immigration forms for downloading. These sites may also ask you to pay for immigration forms (which are available for free on our website) and may not have the correct form version. In some circumstances, your case may be delayed or rejected if you use an outdated form. You can find the latest version any USCIS form on our Forms page.