Downloading and Printing Immigration Forms
We provide free fillable forms through our website in PDF format, which means you can type your answers directly on the form instead of printing a blank form and writing your answers by hand.
For the best results, we suggest you download the PDF to your computer and complete the form using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader rather than completing the PDF through your web browser. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free from the Adobe website.
After opening the form in your web browser:
- In Microsoft Edge, click the Save icon (second from the right) in the ribbon at the top of the page, or press Ctrl (or Command ) and S on your keyboard. After saving the form to your computer, click on the form icon to reopen it in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- In Google Chrome or Firefox, click the Download icon (second from the right) in the ribbon at the top of the page or press Ctrl (or Command) and S on your keyboard. After saving the form to your computer, click on the form icon to reopen it in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- If you receive the error message: “An error occurred. An error was encountered while processing the file. Some features might not work.”, the Chrome extension might be on.
You can remove or disable the Chrome extension by:
1. Opening Chrome;
2. Clicking the ellipsis in the right corner;
3. Clicking "Settings";
4. Selecting “Extensions”; and
5. Removing or turning off the Chrome extension on the “Adobe Acrobat: PDF edit, convert, sign tools” tab.
- In Safari, open the form, hover your mouse toward the bottom-center of the screen to bring up the gray icon, and click the Download icon on the right corner of the gray icon, or press Command and S on your keyboard. After saving the form to your computer, click on the form icon to reopen it in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you complete and print the form to mail, make sure that the form edition date and page numbers are visible at the bottom of all pages and that all pages are from the same form edition. If any of the form’s pages are missing or are from a different form edition, we may reject your form.
If you are required to sign the form , you must write your signature by hand before submitting your form. We will not accept a stamped or typewritten name in place of a signature.
USCIS forms are available for free on our website. You can find the latest version of any USCIS form on our Forms page.
Warning: Many non-USCIS websites offer immigration forms for downloading. These sites may ask you to pay for immigration forms and may not have the correct form version. Do not pay for any USCIS form. In some circumstances, your case may be delayed or rejected if you use an outdated form.