File the Form I-90 Online
Anyone who submits a Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card, can create a USCIS online account to track and manage their case online.
If you submit a paper Form I-90 application, you will receive a USCIS Account Acceptance Notice in the mail with instructions on how to create a USCIS online account. The advantages of having a USCIS online account are that you can:
- Check the status of your case,
- Receive notifications and case updates,
- Respond to requests for evidence, and
- Manage your contact information, including updating your address.
If you are an attorney or accredited representative, creating a USCIS online account will allow you to manage all of your clients' Form I-90 applications in one place.
USCIS will continue processing your application even if you choose not to access your USCIS online account. You will continue to receive notifications and updates about your application by mail through the U.S. Postal Service.
Below are some resources that may assist you in filing Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card online or if you choose to create a USCIS online account after paper filing a Form I-90:
Still need help?
Use the online help form to contact our USCIS Contact Center if you need assistance with:
- Technical issues with your USCIS online account;
- Forgotten user ID or password reset for your USCIS online account; or
- Information about your USCIS online application, petition or request.