Log in to Online Filing

Online filing allows you to electronically submit certain benefit requests.

Please choose the appropriate icon to file a Form I-90, or pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee or Form I-131A application fee.

Click to pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee in USCIS ELIS button

USCIS Immigrant Fee

Note: If you paid the USCIS Immigrant Fee before August 31, 2015, you will no longer have access to your online account.

  • To receive status updates on the production of your permanent resident card, please visit Case Status Online.

To update your U.S. mailing address, please visit www.uscis.gov/addresschange.

Click to E-File a Form I-90 in USCIS ELIS ButtonForm I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
An image

Form I-131A, Application for Travel Document (Carrier Documentation)


Last Reviewed/Updated: