Skip to main content

All Forms

Search all USCIS forms. File your form online for a more convenient and secure experience. For forms available only in paper, select the Form Details button to download the form and instructions. USCIS forms and USCIS online accounts are always free.

Most individuals can change their address in two ways: Through your existing USCIS online account if you filed your form online; or Filing Form AR-11, Alien’s Change of Address Card, online.
Use this form to appeal a USCIS decision on a Form I-130 or Form I-360 Widow(er).
Use this form to provide information about your eligibility to act on behalf of an applicant, petitioner, or respondent.
Use this form to provide notice that an attorney admitted to practice of the law in a country other than the United States seeks to appear before DHS in a matter outside the geographical confines of the United States.
Use this form to provide biographic information when submitting a request for deferred action to USCIS.
Use our online FOIA system to request: Your own immigration record, Another person’s immigration record, or Non-A-File information such as policies, data, or communications.
Use this form to verify the immigration status of applications for federal, state, or local public benefits and licenses.
Use this form to request detailed information on an individual’s immigration status, citizenship, and sponsorship.
Use this form to request the return of original documents submitted to establish eligibility for an immigration benefit.
Use Form G-1041 to request a search of USCIS historical indices. (To obtain copies of USCIS historical records, use Form G-1041A, Genealogy Records Request.)