Direct Filing Addresses for Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)


If you live in the United States or abroad and are filing Form I-129F, then file your petition at:

Note: U.S. Citizens petitioning for K-3 visas for their alien spouses must include a copy of the Form I-797C, Notice of Action, showing they have filed Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, on behalf of their spouse listed on the form.

In addition, they must provide a marriage certificate, evidencing the legal marriage between the citizen and the alien.


The USCIS Dallas Lockbox

For U.S. Postal Service:

P.O. Box 660151
Dallas, TX 75266

For Express mail and courier deliveries:

Attn: I-129F
2501 South State Highway 121 Business
Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067






Last Reviewed/Updated: