E Visas (E-1, E-2, and E-3) for Temporary Workers

Three men and two women looking at the camera and smiling.

The E visa category includes treaty traders and investors who come to the United States under a treaty of commerce and navigation between the United States and the country of which they are a citizen or national. This category also includes Australian specialty occupation workers.

Last Reviewed/Updated: