EB-2: Employment-Based Immigration– Advanced Degree or Exceptional Ability

The reflection on a window glass of a worker and computer data

You may be eligible for an employment-based, second preference (EB-2) permanent worker visa if you are a member of a profession and you have an advanced degree or its equivalent, or if you have an exceptional ability.

Last Reviewed/Updated: