Extend My Authorized Period of Stay as an Employment-Based Nonimmigrant

Woman smiling at camera while sitting in front of a computer monitor

If you are currently in an employment-based nonimmigrant status and want to extend your stay in the United States, your employer must file a petition for you.

Last Reviewed/Updated: