H-2A, H-2B, and H-3 Visa

Man wearing a straw hat outside, smiling at the camera

The H-2 category allows U.S. employers to bring noncitizens into the U.S. on temporary agricultural (H-2A) and non-agricultural (H-2B) visas. The H-3 category allows for noncitizens coming temporarily to the United States to either receive training or to participate in a special education exchange visitor training program.

Last Reviewed/Updated: