Skip to main content

Q Visa, Cultural Exchange

Man cooking as a chef in a restaurant

The Q-1 visa classification allows you to come to the United States temporarily to participate in an international cultural exchange program that provides practical training and employment, and shares your country’s history, culture, and traditions.

Last Reviewed/Updated: