Replace My Naturalization Certificate or Certificate of Citizenship

Naturalization certificate header, fingerprint document, social security card header, and part of port form

If your citizenship document was lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair, you may apply for a replacement or apply for a special certificate of naturalization as a U.S. citizen to be recognized by a foreign country.

File Online

Last Reviewed/Updated: