Help Us Improve Our Website
We are always looking for suggestions to make our website easier to use.
Virtual Feedback Session: Help Improve the Online Green Card Application Process
We want to hear from petitioners, applicants and representatives to gather feedback on their filing experiences for Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, and related forms. You will be able to provide feedback virtually. To participate, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old;
Be preparing to file, or have filed within the last 12 months, at least one of the following forms:
- I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e);
- I-130, Petition for Alien Relative;
- I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant; or
- I-485 (family-based).
Participation is voluntary and will not affect your immigration status or the outcome of any application or petition you may have filed. We will not request any case-specific information as part of this study. To participate, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of “I-485 Feedback Session” and include:
- Your role (petitioner, applicant or representative); and
- A brief description of your experience with Form I-485, including whether you filed with dependents.
We will randomly select participants who meet the criteria listed above for a virtual, one-hour session where we will ask for feedback on proposed designs. If we select you, we will include a link to an online meeting room where we will conduct the session.
Sign Up for Email Alerts
To sign up to receive alerts about future usability testing, please enter your email address below.