- On April 7, 2010, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services released a USCIS Update: Special Humanitarian Parole Program for Haitian Orphans Draws to a Close at Request of Haitian Government. This information can be found above or on the right.
- On February 23, 2010, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services released: Questions and Answers: Information for Adoptive Parents of Paroled Haitian Orphans (Obtaining Lawful Permanent Residence (LPR) Status and U.S. Citizenship), this contains the "Next Steps for Obtaining LPR Status". This information can be found above or on the right.
- On February 3, 2010, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration services released an updated version of: Questions and Answers: Information for U.S. citizens in the Process of Adopting a Child from Haiti available on the USCIS website. If you are unable to locate an answer to your adoption question after reviewing our website, please send an email to HaitianAdoptions@dhs.gov.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has published information on How to Schedule An Appointment for an Orphan Screening at the U.S. Embassy in Port au Prince. For further information please select on the link above.
- In response to the situation in Haiti, USCIS will continue to offer expanded live assistance hours, however, this service will be modified to 8AM - 8PM local time Monday through Friday. Automated services and information via USCIS.gov will remain available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.