U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) offers the following free employer training to explain and demonstrate how to complete Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification:
- Form I-9 webinars
- In-person presentations
Both webinars and presentations provide instruction to business owners, managers, human resources specialists, payroll administrators, and all those interested in compliance with federal requirements for employment eligibility verification.
The webinars are live Internet-based seminars that you can attend without leaving your office. Our webinars are interactive, so you will have the opportunity to have an open dialogue with the presenter and ask questions.
- Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification an overview of the Form I-9 process, including step-by-step instructions on how to complete each section, rules for retention and storage, and a description of E-Verify.
Who may be interested in attending?
- Employers and business owners
- Human resources specialists and payroll administrators
- Federal contractors
- E-Verify users
- Anyone interested in learning about Form I-9 and the E-Verify program
Get started. Take a free webinar today.
Form I-9 training is also available through presentations at conferences, meetings, and panel discussions. To learn more about Form I-9 presentations:
- Call us at 888-464-4218 (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., local time)
Email us at I-9Central@uscis.dhs.gov.