Form I-9 Webinar on Demand, Part 4
How do antidiscrimination laws protect employees?
Form I-9 Webinar on Demand
- Immigrant and Employee Rights Section (IER) schedule of upcoming free webinars
- IER website
- Email email@example.com
- IER Employer Hotline: 1-800-255-8155
Form I-9 Webinar On Demand
- Why use Form I-9?
- Who can legally work in the United States?
- How do antidiscrimination laws protect employees?
- Who is required to have a Form I-9?
- How to Complete Section 1
- How to Complete Section 2
- How to Complete Section 3
- Acceptable Documents for Form I-9
- How should I store Form I-9s?
- How long am I required to keep Form I-9s on file?
- What do I do if I discover a mistake or I'm missing a Form I-9 for an employee?
- How do Form I-9 and E-Verify work together?
- Where can I find contact information and additional resources?