USCIS Sending Text and Email Messages About Online Filing

We are sending text and email messages about filing Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card online. If you are a lawful permanent resident and your Green Card has expired or is about to expire, or if you need to replace it for another reason, you may file Form I-90 online. Go to the Form I-90 page on our website to begin your online application process.

If you are a conditional permanent resident whose Green Card is about to expire, do not submit Form I-90. Instead, use Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence or Form I‑829, Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions.

Remember: You should only use websites ending in .gov for official information from USCIS. While we use the service to send email messages, our text and email messages will include a link that takes you directly to the USCIS website and the link will always end in .gov. We never ask for any personal information in these messages.

Last Reviewed/Updated: