U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) invited you to participate in a teleconference on Thursday, March 22, from 2-3 p.m. (Eastern) to discuss the upcoming release of E-Verify system enhancements. During the session, representatives from USCIS shared information about the new E-Verify case processing functions and modernized user interface. This includes:
- enhanced usability features;
- a streamlined process for creating and managing cases to increase the speed and accuracy of verification results;
- modernized data matching process to reduce Tentative Nonconfirmations;
- improved overall data integrity and system compliance; and
- transfer of case data to a new modernized system.