Part K – Certificates of Citizenship and Naturalization
Chapter 1 – Purpose and Background
Chapter 2 – Certificate of Citizenship
Chapter 3 – Certificate of Naturalization
Technical Update – Child Citizenship Act and Children of U.S. Government Employees Residing Abroad
July 20, 2015
This technical update clarifies that the child of a U.S. government employee temporarily stationed abroad is considered to be residing in the United States for purposes of acquisition of citizenship under INA 320.
POLICY ALERT – Changes to Dates of Birth and Names on Certificates of Citizenship
June 17, 2014
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is issuing policy guidance relating to changes of dates of birth and names per court orders.
POLICY ALERT – Comprehensive Citizenship and Naturalization Policy Guidance
January 07, 2013
USCIS is issuing updated and comprehensive citizenship and naturalization policy guidance in the new USCIS Policy Manual.
- INA 310(b)(4) - Naturalization authority and issuance of certificates
- G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Accredited Representative
- N-565, Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document
- N-400, Application for Naturalization
- N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship
- N-600K, Application for Citizenship and Issuance of Certificate Under Section 322