Part G – Investors
Chapter 1 – Purpose and Background
Chapter 2 – Eligibility Requirements
Chapter 5 – Removal of Conditions
Chapter 6 – Deference
Technical Update – Rescinding Tenant-Occupancy Methodology
July 26, 2018
This technical update clarifies that the rescission of the policy regarding the tenant-occupancy methodology does not affect petitions pending on May 15, 2018 (the date USCIS announced the rescission).
POLICY ALERT – Rescinding Tenant-Occupancy Methodology
May 15, 2018
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is revising policy guidance in the USCIS Policy Manual to reflect that, as of May 15, 2018, USCIS no longer considers tenant occupancy to be a reasonable methodology to support economically or statistically valid forecasting tools.
POLICY ALERT – Documentation of Conditional Resident Status for Investors with a Pending Form I-829
May 02, 2018
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is updating policy guidance regarding the documentation of conditional permanent resident (CPR) status for employment-based fifth preference (EB-5) immigrants.
POLICY ALERT – Job Creation and Capital At Risk Requirements for Investors
June 14, 2017
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is updating the USCIS Policy Manual to provide further guidance regarding the job creation and capital at risk requirements for Form I-526, Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur, and Form I-829, Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions on Permanent Resident Status.
POLICY ALERT – Employment-Based Fifth Preference Immigrants: Investors
November 30, 2016
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is issuing policy guidance regarding the eligibility requirements for regional centers and immigrant investors.
- G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Accredited Representative
- I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
- I-526, Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur
- I-829, Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions on Permanent Resident Status
- I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification
- I-924, Application For Regional Center Under the Immigrant Investor Program
- I-924A, Annual Certification of Regional Center (Supplement to Form I-924)