Part L – Refugee Adjustment
Chapter 1 – Purpose and Background
Chapter 2 – Eligibility Requirements
Chapter 3 – Admissibility and Waiver Requirements
Chapter 4 – Documentation and Evidence
Chapter 5 – Adjudication Procedures
POLICY ALERT – Use of Form G-325A
October 25, 2018
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is updating policy guidance in the USCIS Policy Manual to remove references to Biographic Information (Form G-325A).
POLICY ALERT – Removing Obsolete Form I-643 from Filing Requirements for Certain Adjustment Applications
June 22, 2016
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is updating policy guidance in the USCIS Policy Manual to remove obsolete Form I-643, Health and Human Services Statistical Data for Refugee/Asylee Adjusting Status, from the filing requirements for applications for adjustment of status under section 209 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
POLICY ALERT – Refugee and Asylee-Based Adjustment of Status under Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) Section 209
March 04, 2014
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is issuing policy guidance in the USCIS Policy Manual to address adjustment of status applications filed by refugees and asylees under INA sections 209(a) and 209(b).
- G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Accredited Representative
- AR-11, Change of Address
- G-325A, Biographic Information
- I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant
- I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
- I-589, Application for Asylum or Withholding of Removal
- I-602, Application by Refugee for Waiver of Grounds of Excludability
- I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record
- I-730, Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition