Applying for a benefit or license with a federal, state, or local government agency?
Agencies may need to verify your immigration status to process your application. To verify your status, they use the SAVE Program. CaseCheck, a free and fast service, lets you follow the progress of your SAVE verification case online as often as you like.
Checking your case is easy! Simply click on the red CHECK YOUR CASE button below and enter your date of birth (DOB) along with the number from one of the following immigration documents:
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Certificate of Naturalization
- I-20 Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status
- I-94 Arrival/Departure Record
- I-94 stamp in Unexpired Foreign Passport
- I-551 Permanent Resident Card
- I-766 Employment Authorization Card
- Case verification number, provided by your agency
Need More Information?
If you need more help, please email SAVE at: