Register for SAVE
How to Register for SAVE?
If you are a:
Federal, state or local Government Benefit Granting Agency or Licensing Bureau Authorized by Law to Verify Immigration Status
Be prepared to provide:
- Agency Name and Mailing Address
- Agency designated Point of Contact (POC) for the SAVE Program
- List of Benefit(s), License(s), or other activities your agency administers that require verification of status
- Section of Law requiring or authorizing the Verification of Immigration Status
- Estimated number of Verification Requests the agency will submit each year
If you are a:
Public Housing Agency under Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- E-mail HUD at email@example.com to request instructions for registering for SAVE
Participant in the Multi-Family Rental Assistance Program under HUD
- E-mail HUD at Kevin.X.Garner@hud.gov to request instructions for registering for SAVE
Financial Institution Processing Small Business Administration (SBA) Loan Applications
- E-mail the SBA at SacramentoAlienVerification@sba.gov to request instructions for registering for SAVE
- E-mail the Department of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-377-4600
- Private organizations, companies and individuals may not register for the SAVE Program.
- Employers seeking to verify employment eligibility – Please visit the E-Verify Program at www.E-Verify.gov.
- SAVE Registration Fact Sheet (PDF, 96.8 KB)
- SAVE Airport Operator Registration Fact Sheet (PDF, 58.49 KB)
- SAVE Registration Guide (PDF, 373.53 KB)
- Sample Memorandum of Agreement for Federal Agencies (PDF, 300.7 KB)
- Sample Memorandum of Agreement for Non-Federal Agencies (PDF, 144.91 KB)
Need More Information?
If you need more help, please email SAVE at: