SAVE Training Opportunities
SAVE offers a variety of training opportunities for our users. Training is essential and will help you get the most out of SAVE.
In four quick and interactive lessons, this tutorial provides important information about how SAVE works. To get the most out of SAVE, as the SAVE Program Guide explains, you must complete this tutorial before accessing the system. After each lesson, you will take a knowledge check and receive a Certificate of Completion.
Before beginning each lesson, please read the SAVE Training Directions.
- Lesson 1: The SAVE Program Overview (SWF, 6.31 MB)
- Lesson 2: Immigration Classifications and Most Common Immigration Documents (SWF, 38.12 MB)
- Lesson 3: The SAVE Verification Process (SWF, 40.71 MB)
- Lesson 4: Setting up Your Agency and User Roles and Responsibilities (SWF, 14.49 MB)
- Final Quiz: Program Assessment of All Four Lessons (SWF, 4.02 MB)