Immigration and Citizenship Data
These reports provide data on various aspects of USCIS operations. In addition, certain tables list the USCIS office responsible for the adjudication.
You can find additional data by visiting the:
- Buy American and Hire American – Information on USCIS and the Buy American and Hire American Executive Order
- DHS Office of Immigration Statistics – Characteristics of Green Card holders and citizenship status
- ICE Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) Data Library – Information on SEVP-certified schools, international students, exchange visitors, and Optional Practical Training (OPT) authorization
- USCIS Electronic Reading Room – Frequently requested information and FOIA responses
- Reports and Studies – Summaries across multiple data sets
- E-Verify Program Reports – User surveys, key findings, and recommendations
- H-1B Employer Data Hub – Data on hiring practices of employers petitioning for H-1B workers
- Semi-Monthly Credible Fear and Reasonable Fear Receipts and Decisions - Number of cases received and number of cases completed by outcome per semi-monthly period (1st - 15th and 16th - end of month)
For more information on our reports, visit the Understanding Our Data page.