USCIS Vendor Engagement
About USCIS Vendor Engagement
We created this site to provide timely and meaningful information to help you with your bid no-bid decisions. This site will also help you to submit better proposals in response to our solicitations. Start with Do Business with DHS to learn how to work with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and its components, such as USCIS.
We use a wide range of department-wide acquisition vehicles (also known as strategic sourcing vehicles) to procure the goods and services we need. Most of these vehicles are mandatory for us to use. We will only send awardees of that vehicle any solicitations in accordance with the ordering instructions. Therefore, you should seek out a prime contract holder for subcontract contracting opportunities under these contracts. To learn more, see the DHS Web page Department-wide Contract Vehicles.
You can find USCIS opportunities at the DHS Acquisition Planning Forecast System (APFS).
Our latest solicitations are available at FedBizOpps.gov.
FY18 Solicitation Releases
Check back for updates.
Requests for Information (RFI)
Check back for updates.
FY18 4th Quarterly Opportunity Planning Conference Call
The USCIS Office of Contracting will host its first quarterly conference call at 1 p.m. Eastern on July 31. The purpose of the quarterly call is to provide continued dialogue between industry and USCIS on current and future requirements.
The call will be limited to the first 500 people and will last no more than two hours. You do not need to register. Join the conference by:
- Phone (888-469-3308, participant code: 3063149), or
- Using Adobe Connect.
We will post the presentation slides on the Federal Business Opportunities website and USCIS’ Contracting website before the event. Please submit your questions to email@example.com by 10 a.m. Eastern on July 30, and we will answer them during the call.
The following vendor engagements are planned:
No engagments are planned. Please check back.
Past vendor engagements:
USCIS OIT Industry Day June 14, 2018
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) hosted the 2018 USCIS Office of Information Technology (OIT) Industry Day. The following divisions within USCIS OIT participated at this event:
- Applied Technology Division;
- Enterprise Infrastructure Division;
- Identity, Records, and National Security Delivery Division;
- Information Security Division;
- Systems Development Division; and
- Transformation Delivery Division.
- The 2018 USCIS OIT Industry Day Event will allow a meaningful exchange of information so that industry gains a greater understanding of USCIS OIT’s needs and USCIS OIT increases their awareness of industry capabilities.
- The agenda and presentation slides are available. Click here for the agenda (PDF, 79 KB). Click here for the presentations (PDF, 624 KB).
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) hosted the 2018 USCIS Office of Information Technology (OIT) Industry Day. The following divisions within USCIS OIT participated at this event:
USCIS Points of Contacts
Vendor Outreach Coordinator/Industry Liaison: Mike Hamlett, USCIS_VendorOutreach@uscis.dhs.gov
Small Business Specialist: Faye Jones, Faye.firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide feedback on this site, email your comments to USCIS_VendorOutreach@uscis.dhs.gov, subject: FEEDBACK