Do you have a question about the one of the following forms under Immigrant Investor Program, also known as “EB-5”?
- Form I-526, Immigrant Petition by Alien Investor
- Form I-829, Petition by Investor to Remove Conditions on Permanent Resident Status
- Form I-924, Application for Regional Center Designation Under the Immigrant Investor Program
General Inquiries and Communications
- Check the status of an EB-5 application or petition that is outside published processing times. (For cases within the published processing times, visit Case Status Online.)
- Change the contact or attorney information on an EB-5 application or petition.
- Notify USCIS within 30 days of certain changes, in accordance with the NOTE on page 1 of the Form I-924 instructions (for example, changes to a designated regional center’s address, contact information, contracting agents, etc.).
- Report problems with EB-5 related biometrics processing.
- Report that an EB-5 petition receipt notice or Application Support Center notice has not been received or contains incorrect information.
- Report any EB-5 notice or decision that appears to contain a gross error.
After IPO acknowledges your inquiry, please allow them at least 14 calendar days to respond to your concern. If you have not received a response or are unsatisfied with the response, please:
- Forward your email and the response to the IPO mailbox;
- Add the word “ESCALATE” (in all caps) to the subject line and use the body of the email to summarize why you believe the matter needs further attention; and
- Allow 21 calendar days for IPO to review and respond to your email.
Writing to the IPO mailbox will not suspend any deadline for you to respond to a Request for Evidence, decision, or notice, or to file an appeal or a motion to reopen or reconsider a decision. We will not respond to inquiries unrelated to the EB-5 program.
You may also check the status of Form I-526 or Form I-829 application using case status online.
For general inquiries, contact:
USCIS Contact Center
For people who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech disability:
Engagements for Interested Parties
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to:
- Inquire about upcoming EB-5 engagements; or
- Provide comments to USCIS relating to an engagement.
The EB-5 mailboxes noted on this page are not a forum for:
- Policy and legal questions about adjudicative procedures or decisions;
- Questions about interpreting, implementing, or administering EB-5 laws and regulations, or about official agency guidance related to adjudicating EB-5 applications or petitions;
- Responses to case-specific requests for evidence, notices or decisions; or
- Any matters unrelated to the EB-5 program.
The following websites will give you more information on specific topics.
If you want to:
Please click on:
Check your case status online
Send a case-specific inquiry
View EB-5 policy memoranda
Email the EB-5 engagement team
View other general information on immigration benefits
On April 30, 2015, the Secretary of Homeland Security issued “Ethics and Integrity: Protocols for Processing of EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa Petitions and EB-5 Regional Center Applications, Including Stakeholder Communications (PDF, 347 KB).”
Under these protocols, certain DHS and USCIS employees must take the
We cannot guarantee that your email will be delivered securely. Therefore, we suggest that you do not include sensitive personally identifiable information (such as your Social Security number) in your email to us. For more information, see the USCIS Policy Manual on Privacy and Confidentiality section.