Join Us for Our Tech Talks on the Organizational Accounts
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will launch our Tech Talks sessions in February so you can ask questions about the new USCIS organizational accounts in preparation for the fiscal year 2025 H-1B electronic registration season and online filing of Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, and Form I-907, Request for Premium Processing Service, for H-1B petitions. The first five sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Thursday, Feb. 1, 2024, 2-2:45 p.m. Eastern
- Thursday, Feb. 8, 2024, 2-2:45 p.m. Eastern
- Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2024, 2-2:45 p.m. Eastern
- Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2024, 2-2:45 p.m. Eastern
- Thursday, Feb. 15, 2024, 2-2:45 p.m. Eastern
No registration is required for these events. During these sessions, USCIS subject-matter experts will be available to respond to your questions about creating and using USCIS organizational accounts. Topics will include:
- How to create an organizational account;
- Using the new enhanced representative account features; and
- How to share access and collaborate on H-1B registrations; Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker for H-1B petitions; and Form I-907, Request for Premium Processing Service.
Save the Date: Additional Tech Talks will be held throughout February and March.
Recordings of our national engagements, USCIS Organizational Accounts Overview for Legal Representatives and USCIS Organizational Accounts Overview for Companies, will be posted on our YouTube channel.
Please use Microsoft Teams to join the engagements. We recommend using Microsoft Edge, Chrome, or Firefox as your web browser. You may also view the engagement from a mobile device with the Microsoft Teams application.
We encourage you to submit questions in advance using the Teams Live link for each event or by emailing email@example.com. To submit a question when you are in Teams Live, click on the Q&A icon and enter your question.
To request a disability accommodation to participate in this engagement, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least two business days before the engagement in which you choose to participate.
Note to media: This engagement is not for press purposes. Please contact the USCIS Press Office at email@example.com for any media inquiries.