File Online

Submitting your application online provides you with several benefits. Get helpful instructions and tips from USCIS as you complete your form using our secure online filing system, avoid common mistakes, and pay your fees online. These are just a few of the many benefits filing online offers. We are constantly expanding our online services to better support you.

Create a free online account first to file your application and start exploring all of our online services and tools. Be sure to check out our How to Create a USCIS Online Account page and learn why filing an application online is easier than you think.

Popular Online Forms

See what other online forms are available by visiting the Forms Available to File Online page.


Photo of a laptop monitor with the USCIS online account sign on screen with a persons hands on the keyboard

Create an Account or Sign In

This link takes you directly to our Create an Account or Sign In page.
Picture of a man and a woman sitting at a table looking at a laptop screen

Benefits of the USCIS Online Account and Online Filing

Beyond filing forms and tracking your cases online, your online account lets you use other USCIS services.
Picture of a Woman looking at a tablet for information standing by a pillar

How to Create a USCIS Online Account

You can create and access your USCIS online account from your computer, phone, or tablet.
picture of a man and a woman sitting on a couch looking at a tablet

Tips for Filing Forms Online

This page contains tips for filing forms online.