This page lists the USCIS forms that are currently available to file online. To learn about the benefits of filing a form using our secure online system, visit the File Online page, where you can get started by first creating a free USCIS online account.
In addition to submitting a form online, if you are immigrating to the United States as a lawful permanent resident, you must pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee unless exempted. You can pay this fee online. You may also pay for your travel document online.
|AR-11 | Alien’s Change of Address Card||File Online|
|G-639 | Freedom of Information/Privacy Act and Online FOIA Request||File Online|
|I-90 | Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card||File Online|
|I-130 | Petition for Alien Relative||File Online|
I-131 | Application for Travel Document
- Individuals requesting parole based on urgent humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit for an individual outside the United States (under application types 1.e. or 1.f. on the paper Form I-131), who are not seeking initial parole under a USCIS family reunification policy; or
- Individuals inside the United States already paroled into the United States who are requesting a new period of parole, or re-parole (under application types 1.e. or 1.f. on the paper Form I-131), to remain in the United States.
I-134A | Online Request to be a Supporter and Declaration of Financial Support
Filing for a:
- Ukrainian or their immediate family member as part of Uniting for Ukraine;
- Cuban, Haitian, Nicaraguan, or Venezuelan or their immediate family member as part of the Processes for Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans, and Venezuelans; or
- Colombian, Cuban, Ecuadorian, Guatemalan, Haitian, Honduran, or Salvadoran or their immediate family member as part of the family reunification parole processes.
I-539 | Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status
- Beginning June 13, USCIS will accept Form I-907 requests, filed via paper form or online, for applicants seeking a change of status to F-1, F-2, M-1, M-2, J-1, or J-2 status, who have a pending Form I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status.
- Beginning June 26, USCIS will accept Form I-907 requests, filed either via paper form or online, for applicants seeking a change of status to F-1, F-2, M-1, M-2, J-1, or J-2 status, when filed together with Form I-539.
|I-589 | Application for Asylum and Withholding of Removal||File Online|
I-765 | Application for Employment Authorization
Filing under one of these categories:
- (a)(12) – Temporary Protected Status granted;
- (c)(3)(A) – F-1 student, pre-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT);
- (c)(3)(B) – F-1 student, post-completion OPT;
- (c)(3)(C) – F-1 student, 24-month extension of OPT for science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) students;
- (c)(8) – Asylum application pending for a minimum of 150 days;
- (c)(8) – Application for Employment Authorization Based on Pending Form I-589, Application for Asylum or for Withholding of Removal;
- (c)(11) – Paroled for urgent humanitarian or significant public benefit purposes;
- (c)(19) – Certain pending TPS applicants whom USCIS has determined are prima facie eligible for TPS and who may then receive an EAD as a “temporary treatment benefit” under 8 C.F.R. 244.10(a); or
- (c)(33) – Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) (You must have a pending or approved Form I-821D in order to file Form I-765).
|I-821 | Application for Temporary Protected Status||File Online|
|I-821D | Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals||File Online|
I-907 | Request for Premium Processing Service
Beginning March 6, 2023, USCIS will accept Form I-907 requests, filed either via paper form or online, for certain F-1 students who already have a pending Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, if they are filing under one of the following categories:
- (c)(3)(A) – Pre-Completion OPT;
- (c)(3)(B) – Post-Completion OPT; and
- (c)(3)(C) – 24-month Extension of OPT for STEM students.
Beginning April 3, 2023, USCIS will accept Form I-907 requests, filed either via paper form or online, for F-1 students in the above categories when filed together with Form I-765.
|N-336 | Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings (Under Section 336 of the INA)||File Online|
|N-400 | Application for Naturalization||File Online|
|N-565 | Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document||File Online|
|N-600 | Application for Certificate of Citizenship||File Online|
|N-600K | Application for Citizenship and Issuance of Certificate Under Section 322||File Online|