Permanent Resident Card and Employment Authorization Document Redesign
Monday, Feb. 27, 2023 | 1-2 p.m. Eastern
We invite you to participate in a webinar on Monday, Feb. 27, 1-2 p.m. Eastern. During this webinar, USCIS representatives will provide updates and answer questions about the new designs improving security of Permanent Resident Cards (also known as Green Cards) and Employment Authorization Documents (EADs). We began issuing the redesigned cards on Jan. 30, 2023.
The new Green Card and EAD designs include:
- State-of-the-art technology that continues to safeguard national security and improve service for our customers.
- Updated artwork of the Statue of Liberty on the Green Cards and the eagle on the EAD.
- New tactile printing that is better integrated with the artwork.
- Enhanced optically variable ink and new highly secure holographic images on the front and back of the cards.
- A new layer-reveal feature with a partial window on the back photo box; and
- Data fields displayed in different places than on previous versions.
- Visit our registration page.
- You will be asked to provide your email address and select “Submit.”
- On the next screen, you will see a notification that you successfully subscribed to this event.
Submit Questions in Advance:
Once we process your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with additional details.
If you have any questions, or if you have not received a confirmation email within three business days, please email us at email@example.com.
We encourage you to submit questions in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, Feb. 17, 2023, 5 p.m. Eastern. Put “Green Card and EAD Redesign” in the subject line.
To request a disability accommodation to participate in this engagement, email us at email@example.com by Friday, Feb. 17, 2023, at 4 p.m. Eastern.
Note to media:
This webinar is not for press purposes. Please contact the USCIS Press Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for any media inquiries.
We look forward to your participation!