The information on this page is out of date. However, some of the content may still be useful, so we have archived the page.
Listening Session on Mobile Access to E-Verify
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) invited you to participate in a listening session on Wednesday, December 18, 2013, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Eastern) to discuss the future of E-Verify mobile access. In addition to participating in this session, we encouraged you to share your ideas and feedback on www.E-VerifyListens.ideascale.com.
During the session, USCIS officials sought feedback about your experience accessing E-Verify on a mobile device and how we might improve the experience. Feedback and suggestions were related to:
- How we can make the existing E-Verify website more mobile-friendly
- Why you would use an E-Verify mobile app
- How you might access an E-Verify mobile app – whether on smartphone or tablet
- Features you would like to see in an E-Verify mobile app
- Concerns you might have about using an E-Verify mobile app
- What parts of the full-service E-Verify website you would prioritize for a mobile app