Resources for Victims of Human Trafficking and Other Crimes
We offer resources for victims of human trafficking and other crimes and the organizations that serve them. If you or your family has any questions about obtaining T or U nonimmigrant status, please see the resources below for answers.
- Questions and Answers: Victims of Human Trafficking, T Nonimmigrant Status
- Victims of Human Trafficking: T Nonimmigrant Status
- Victims of Criminal Activity: U Nonimmigrant Status
- U Visa Law Enforcement Resource Guide (PDF) (PDF, 948.64 KB)
- T Visa Law Enforcement Certification Guide (PDF, 654.59 KB)
Learn more about human trafficking through the Department of Homeland Security's Blue Campaign.
We partner with other agencies and organizations to combat human trafficking.
- ICE: Homeland Security Investigations
- DHS Center for Countering Human Trafficking
- DHS: Blue Campaign/Human Trafficking
- CBP Human Trafficking
- FLETC Human Trafficking Training Program
- Polaris Project
If you are a law enforcement officer, prosecutor, or judge, USCIS has more information about your role in the immigration process for victims available on the Information for Law Enforcement Agencies and Judges page.
USCIS is dedicated to informing law enforcement and community-based organizations about the forms of relief offered to victims of human trafficking, domestic violence and other crimes. To receive training on this topic, please send an email to T_U_VAWATraining@uscis.dhs.gov.
For more information please call the National Human Trafficking Resource Center 888-373-7888.
Resources You Can Download or Print
Additional resources are available through the Department of Homeland Security's Blue Campaign.
- Information on the Legal Rights Available to Immigrant Victims of Domestic Violence in the United States and Facts About Immigrating on a Marriage-Based Visa (PDF, 52.39 KB)
This brochure is also available in the following languages:
- How Do I Extend My Nonimmigrant Stay in the U.S.? (PDF, 121.18 KB)
- How Do I Change to Another Nonimmigrant Status? (PDF, 482.69 KB)
- How Do I Replace a Form I-94, Arrival-Departure Record? (PDF, 584.42 KB)