Contact Public Engagement
Find an Engagement Near You
USCIS has community relations officers located in every district office and the National Benefits Center. If you are interested in participating in engagement opportunities or would like to learn more about the outreach activities at one of these locations, please send an email to the appropriate email addresses below.
We will not respond to case-specific questions, offer legal advice, or provide general information. If you have case-specific questions, please refer to the Contact Us page or use our self-service tools.
USCIS Headquarters, Service Centers, Regional Locations and National Benefits Center
Please email email@example.com to:
- Ask questions about national engagements;
- Offer feedback on previous engagements; or
- Request a meeting or engagement with agency leadership.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- Provide general policy feedback and suggestions; or
- Raise a potentially urgent operational issue, such as a pattern of incorrect notices.
For questions specific to state, local, tribal and territorial government partners, please email:
T/ U/ VAWA Training
To receive information or request training regarding the immigration options for victims of trafficking, domestic violence, and certain other crimes, please email: