Skip to main content

Become a Lawful Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder) Through Asylee Status

Woman staring at the camera

If you have been granted asylee status, you are eligible to apply for a Green Card (officially known as a Permanent Resident Card) one year after receiving your grant of asylum.

Last Reviewed/Updated: