I-914, Application for T Nonimmigrant Status
- Form I-914 (PDF, 1.09 MB)
- Instructions for Form I-914 (PDF, 358 KB)
- Form I-914, Supplement A, Application for Family Member of T-1 Recipient (PDF, 1.05 MB)
- Form I-914, Supplement B, Declaration of Law Enforcement Officer for Victim of Trafficking in Persons (PDF, 850 KB)
- Instructions for Form I-914, Supplement B (PDF, 221 KB)
Purpose of Form
Use this form to request temporary immigration benefits if you are a victim of a severe form of trafficking in persons, also known as human trafficking.
Number of Pages
Form 10; Instructions 14. Supplement A: Form 9. Supplement B: Form 3, Supplement B Instructions 4.
02/27/17. You can also use the 01/18/17 edition. You can find the edition date at the bottom of the page on the form and instructions.
Where to File
Send your complete application package by mail to:
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Weldon St.
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001
Filing Tips for Form I-914, Application for T Nonimmigrant Status
Don’t forget to sign your form! We will reject and return any unsigned form.
$0 (Biometrics services may be required at no cost to the applicant.)