USCIS Tip Form
OMB CONTROL NUMBER: 1615-0151
EXPIRATION DATE: 08/31/2021
This form is for reporting suspected immigration benefit fraud and abuse to USCIS.
The more details you provide, the better our USCIS officers can review your information and determine the appropriate action. Protecting the integrity of the immigration process is a priority for USCIS.
Please do not submit the same information more than once. Only submit another form if you have additional information. Also, please understand that we cannot reply to every submission or provide status updates on tips.
Do not use this form to report tips on:
- Human smuggling, human trafficking, national security, or public safety.
- Instead, report these tips to Immigration and Customs Enforcement through the toll-free Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Line, 866-347-2423, or use the HSI Tip Form.
- You may also report human trafficking tips by calling the National Human Trafficking Hotline at 888-373-7888.
- Suspected fraud, immigration scams, and the unauthorized practice of law related specifically to proceedings before the immigration courts, the Board of Immigration Appeals, or the Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer.
- Instead, report these tips to the Executive Office for Immigration Review’s Fraud and Abuse Prevention Program by calling 877-388-3840 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.