For Benefit Applicants
When you apply for a benefit or license with a federal, state, or local government agency, the agency may use SAVE to verify your status. SAVE verifies only your immigration status or naturalized/acquired U.S. citizenship. The agency uses the SAVE verification to determine your eligibility for the benefit or license you applied for. This page provides information to you about SAVE.
This webinar provides information about how agencies use SAVE to verify immigration status or naturalized/acquired citizenship and what you can do to help them complete SAVE verifications as soon as possible.
- SAVE Records: Fast Facts for Benefit Applicants (PDF, 86.58 KB)
- SAVE Fact Sheet for Benefit Applicants (PDF, 51.15 KB)
- SAVE Fact Sheet for Students (PDF, 94.05 KB)
- SAVE Designated School Officials Fact Sheet (PDF, 153.38 KB)
- SAVE CaseCheck Fact Sheet (PDF, 86.13 KB)