At USCIS we put our employees first, offering a wide array of benefits and workplace flexibilities to help ensure our employees’ wellbeing.
- We follow the General Schedule pay scale.
- For qualifying (hard to fill) positions, we may offer tuition repayment assistance, recruitment, relocation, and retention incentives.
Vacation, Sick Leave and Work Schedules
- Automatic, low-cost policy.
- Other options to increase your coverage.
- Transit subsidy available in some areas to encourage employees to use public transportation.
- Reduced or no-cost parking available at some USCIS locations.
- Free, confidential counseling services available 24/7 for you and your family.
- Free referrals for child care searches, elder care evaluations, financial planning, legal assistance, discounts on goods and services, and more.
- Backup care when your normal dependent care is unavailable on a day you are supposed to work.
- Some offices allow employees to telework.