Office of Intake and Document Production
Ernest DeStefano is the chief of the Office of Intake and Document Production.
Deliver effective, efficient and innovative intake and document production services.
- Design, print and distribute USCIS forms.
- Manage the paper (USCIS Lockbox facilities) intake system.
- Troubleshoot intake issues, adjudicate fee waiver requests and resolve filing issues with applications.
- Produce and mail secure identity documents, such as Permanent Resident Cards and Employment Authorization Documents.
- Print and distribute notices, such as receipt and appointment, to applicants and petitioners.
- We are comprised of more than 200 federal employees located nationwide.
- The USCIS Lockbox facilities located in Chicago, Illinois; Elgin, Illinois, Phoenix, Arizona; and Lewisville, Texas, are operated by a Department of Treasury designated financial agent.
|If your question relates to...||Please contact...|
a filing mailed to the Chicago, Elgin, Dallas, or Phoenix Lockbox.
For example, you have questions about:
Us by email at LockboxSupport@uscis.dhs.gov.
We will answer each email in turn as soon as possible. Please include the form number, receipt number, petitioner and/or applicant name, and mailing address with your email.
Do not include social security numbers in emails.
Contact our USCIS Contact Center by phone at (800) 375-5283, or contact the service center or office processing your case, via the email addresses provided on the USCIS Contact Us web page.