Ir a la página principal

Form I-94

For additional information on Form I-94, please visit the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) I-94 website. If CBP issued your Form I-94, I-94W, or I-95 with incorrect information, you will need to go to the nearest CBP port of entry or the nearest CBP deferred inspection office in person, to have the information corrected. For locations and hours of operation visit CBP’s Locate a Port of Entry webpage.

If you are a nonimmigrant and need to apply for a new or replacement Form I-94 or Form I-95, please visit our Form I-102 page.

Form I-94:


Form I-94A:

Última Revisión/Actualización: